Benefits to Realtors
A Home Inspection offers many potential benefits to Realtors. Among these are:
1) Reduced liability — With our negligent referral coverage and extensive liability coverage to help protect realtors after the sale.
2) Less buyer discomfort — Whether your client’s home is old or new, the InspectionTechnologies experts help provide them with the peace of mind they deserve.
3) Curtailed buyer remorse — Many homebuyers believe that a brand new home is a worry-free home. But even the best homebuilders make mistakes, and that’s where InspectionTechnologies can help. Our impartial inspectors can disclose items in need of repair or reinstallation to reduce buyer remorse over their new home. At InspectionTechnologies, we have a total commitment to customer satisfaction.
4) Professional image and credibility — A professional home inspection report helps lend credibility and stature to the image of the real estate professional. It says the firm and its sales associates are genuinely concerned with the best interests of both buyer and seller, thereby reflecting on the Realtor’s integrity.
(5) Less litigation — Homebuyers are potentially less likely to file suits alleging misrepresentation, negligence and fraud when the sale is preceded by a home inspection.
6) More sales — Buyers may be positively influenced by a professional home inspection report, improving the speed, price, and likelihood of a sale.
7) Less negotiation — Prior acknowledgement of any defects reflected in sales price may leave buyers with fewer objections.
8) Reduced listing time — By providing insight into the condition of the home, InspectionTechnologies helps you reduce the overall listing time of your client’s home.
The home inspection benefits all parties involved in the real estate transaction. For more information, or to arrange an inspection with a qualified home inspection company, contact InspectionTechnologies Co.